2»
  • ben
    Topic creator
    Member, Administrator ben
    Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 272Collectionbens CollectionRatings: 92
    Options

1.4%

I work for whisky.com
  • 116520 Member 116520 Joined: 12.06.2015Posts: 90Collection116520s CollectionRatings: 42
    Options

With only 5 million population, that's not bad. I am one of the loyal viewers of the channel....

Fujikai review was great! LOL!

• ben
    Topic creator
    Options

Thats not mine.

I work for whisky.com
  • Art Member Art Joined: 08.08.2014Posts: 22Ratings: 0
    Options

Ben reviewed a few Irish whiskies a few months back. But it was just a few. I would like a deeper exploration into Irish whisky by Horst and Ben, if possible. If it's not too wide a subject, I'd also like to pose the question of Irish whisky vs Scottish whisky in 2016 OR Irish whisky's state in 2016 for the Audience Questions. I think there are some interesting options in Irish whisky if you dig below the surface and it would be interesting to see your excellent youtube channel take a look at this in more depth. #whiskycom

• ben
    Topic creator
    Options

Hmm we could do a discussion "Irish vs. Scotch". Like the video "Bourbon vs Scotch".

I'm currently working on a new studio, which has space for two connoisseurs. I'm still stuggling with the sound.

I work for whisky.com
  • slimshade Member slimshade Joined: 26.08.2016Posts: 2Ratings: 0
    Options

Is Horst Luening going to retire soon from whisky tasting online, notice a massive shift in his son reviewing Scotch whisky ?? The beginning of power been given over or just speculation.

• horst_s Administrator horst_s Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 383Ratings: 704
    Options
    "slimshade" wrote:
    Is Horst Luening going to retire soon from whisky tasting online, notice a massive shift in his son reviewing Scotch whisky ?? The beginning of power been given over or just speculation.

Just speculation. Ben did videos about whiskies from the distilleries he just visited. He has more information about them then I have.

And I had been on vacation an the buffer of pre taken vids was low.
    Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com