Why I love whiskey

• Gamegents
    Topic creator
    Member Gamegents
    http://www.gamegents.com/2015/04/28/why-i-love-whiskey/

My reasons for loving the greatest beverage of all time. Let me know what you think!

Whiskey is a good ending to a bad day and the best ending to a good day.
  • 116520 Member 116520 Joined: 12.06.2015Posts: 90Collection116520s CollectionRatings: 42
    Options

I used to drink beer instead of whisky before. Once a while I would drink wine. I like to drink wine but I cannot finish one whole bottle each time I opened one. Or I tried not to finish one whole bottle which was too alcohol for me. I stopped drinking beer because beer filled my stomach quite a bit. On the other hand, I don't need to drink like 2 litres of whisky in order to feel good. Maybe 4 to 5 shots will do the trick. Also, every whisky has its own character and taste, it is very fun and interesting to taste different whisky each time. Moreover, sharing different kinds of whisky among friends is a great excuse for any friends/relatives gatherings. I hope you enjoy whisky as much as I do.

• kok20 Member kok20 Joined: 15.07.2015Posts: 2CollectionShangri-LaRatings: 0
    Options

why?, ummm because, Today’s rain is tomorrow’s whisky

‎”I wish to live to 150 years old, but the day I die, I wish it to be with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.”
  • ben_2 Guest, Administrator ben_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 271Collectionbens CollectionRatings: 92
    Options
    "kok20" wrote:
    why?, ummm because, Today’s rain is tomorrow’s whisky

That is one of the coolest whisky quotes.

I work for whisky.com