It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
My top 5 would be :
Happy new year for 2018 and hope to discover more wonderful drams in the new year!
My top 5 this year:
1.Macallan edition # 2
4.Johnnie Walker 21Y
5.Macallan 15Y Fine Oak
Happy New Year!
@A.Shafner Have tasted Laga 16 and Macallan 18 FineOak..ridiculously overpriced,but quite good!Not tried the rest.
Instead of top five whiskies of 2017 I will list my top five whisky moments of 2017.
1. Finding out how good The Bruichladdich Islay barley is despite the young age.
2. Visiting the Abhain Dearg distillery in the Outer Hebrides.
3. Tasting a Bruichladdich 1972
4. Visiting whisky bars in Edinburgh
5. Enjoying my first sherry bomb, Tamdhu Batch Strength.
Copyright © 1994-2020Whisky.com Media GmbH & Co. KG
Am Grundwassersee 4 · DE 82402 Seeshaupt · Germany
Advertising on Whisky.com