Just great

• pasvraiment
    Topic creator
    Member pasvraiment
    Joined: 05.11.2015Posts: 26Collectionpasvraiments CollectionRatings: 0

I just got to say that Horst makes by far the best reviews on the Web. No useless poetry, no idiosyncrasies, no pedantism... it's really nice to drink and watch the corresponding review (just watched Talisker DE review while sipping it). In the last 2 years, I've tastes about 100 scotch and tries to read and watch everything about whisky, and nothing and no one comes close to what whisky.com does. Hope this will continue. Thank you Horst.

Favorites include Talisker 10 and DE, Oban 14, Lagavulin 16, Glendronach 15, HP 12 and 18 and Glenmorangie Nectar d'or and Quinta Ruban.

hwchoy liked that
  • hwchoy Member hwchoy Joined: 28.07.2015Posts: 462CollectionHeng Wah’s CollectionRatings: 3
    Options

Hear Hear!

when we do our little whisky tasting session we would try to play the corresponding review and then argue with Horst (albeit a one way affair) then no we could not detect any banana in the dram.

• horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options
    "pasvraiment" wrote:
    I just got to say that Horst makes by far the best reviews on the Web. No useless poetry, no idiosyncrasies, no pedantism...

Thank you very much for the praise. And yes, I hope to continue forever :wink: (If I just find the right amount of whisky per day, I will live forever - old Scottish saying)

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
    pasvraiment liked that