The Glenlivet Enigma Single Malt

• Pete_Klinger
    Topic creator
    Member Pete_Klinger

Why do I see ads for Proof: 96 (48% ABV)  and others saying ABV: 60.6% ? One is a cask strength and the other a regular bottled strength. Locally one store lists it as ABV 48%, I found a bottle at a little grocery store... it's the cask strength. :mrgreen: I also see prices from $109 to $199 online. Mine was a lucky find since this is2018-2019 release? Lower price but the cask strangth.

Reviews aren't especially good but some day I'll open it and find out. I liked Nadura before the price went up.

The question is, why are there two different ABVs?

• whiskyglass Member whiskyglass Joined: 21.09.2022Posts: 1Ratings: 0
    Options

@Pete_Klinger 

Seems you are very lucky to get a stronger whiskey with a better price!

Is cask whiskey better taste than bottled whisky? I think so maybe cask whiskey is old, well fermented.

Any idea about how barrel whiskey to bottle? Glass liquor bottles for whiskey glass is common for whiskey brands. Whiskey bottles are traditional, antique, old designs unlike vodka bottles creative new fashion. Empty glass bottles 70 cl bottle 750 ml glass bottles 375ml liquor bottles and mini liquor bottles bulk. People will find the best whiskey bottle factory with glass bottle suppliers.