Birthday gift idea

• smiley2k2
    Topic creator

Hello my fellow whiskiers,

Although I am once in a while whisky drinker, I need some ideas. My hubby loves single malt whisky of course and I am looking for a nice whisky to give to him for Father's day. His top 2 choices that he likes and if he was to rate it, would be Lagavulin and Craggenmore. I am looking for something in those 2 categories that has exquisite taste and make him go wow. He's not a fan of Glenfiddich so please don't suggest that. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated and something that is available in the states? Have a good day. 

Thanks in advance ☺ 

• dennislhopkins Member Joined: 13.12.2018Posts: 47Collectiondennislhopkinss CollectionRatings: 20
    Options

@smiley2k2 Glengoyne 15!! Delicious and won’t break the bank!

• thepeanut Member Joined: 17.08.2015Posts: 37CollectionThePeanuts CollectionRatings: 8
    Options

smiley2k2 said:

Hello my fellow whiskiers,

Although I am once in a while whisky drinker, I need some ideas. My hubby loves single malt whisky of course and I am looking for a nice whisky to give to him for Father's day. His top 2 choices that he likes and if he was to rate it, would be Lagavulin and Craggenmore. I am looking for something in those 2 categories that has exquisite taste and make him go wow. He's not a fan of Glenfiddich so please don't suggest that. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated and something that is available in the states? Have a good day. 

Thanks in advance ☺ 

@smiley2k2 I would suggest Craggenmore for the balance of sweetness and slight smokiness. But I think i'm too late for the suggestion as Father's Day is over :eek:.

Cheers!

Whisky Lover, Experiencing new Flavors~