Makers Mark

• Ian_Crombie
    Topic creator
    Member Ian_Crombie

Just tried this..smooth and mellow,rather good actually...and spelt the Scottish way!

tree_lemon liked that
  • bedlamborn Member bedlamborn Joined: 18.09.2016Posts: 611Collectionbedlamborns CollectionRatings: 21
    Options

@Ian_Crombie Good quality to price ratio for this one and the added bonus of whisky spelling :biggrin:

tree_lemon liked that
  • Ctrexman Member Joined: 20.09.2019Posts: 3Ratings: 0
    Options

@bedlamborn 

This is average bourbon wheated or otherwise. Seems like this is a mostly European site which is awesome as Im from United Sates and love different perspectives. I see people looking for good bourbon choices here. I think it depends on what is available in your area. I have had quite a bit of bourbon, rye and scotch as well and would love to share my opinion on tasting notes and recommendations

tree_lemon liked that
  • bedlamborn Member bedlamborn Joined: 18.09.2016Posts: 611Collectionbedlamborns CollectionRatings: 21
    Options

@Ctrexman 

For me makers's Mark is good considering the price and what I am looking for in a Bourbon.
    One thing I have seen is that the price changes so much from country to country and it is very hard ti recommend a bourbon to people from other countries as the price may differ so much. For example. I find Blanton's straight from the barrel and Gold to be very good Bourbons in Sweden but in other countries they may cost 30% more even with the high Swedish taxes included.

• kihre Member kihre Joined: 07.12.2022Posts: 2Ratings: 0
    Options

@bedlamborn 

Though its flavor is somewhat different, with malt and hops weights reversed, it is surprisingly refreshing and tasty.