Glendronach 15 Revival

• Ian_Crombie
    Topic creator
    Member Ian_Crombie

Anyone else really looking forward to relaunch of this one!Dont know when release date is,would love to know...and price is rumoured at £62!I like the 12 and especially the 18,so would love to try the 15 Revival.

• bedlamborn Member bedlamborn Joined: 18.09.2016Posts: 611Collectionbedlamborns CollectionRatings: 21
    Options

@Ian_Crombie 

It will be fun to try. I have the 18 year old home and the price don't seem to bad.
     It has gotten good reviews also and I believe that it will show up at Horst table one day also :smile:

• Ian_Crombie
    Topic creator
    Member Ian_Crombie
    Options

@bedlamborn Glendronach 15,not exactly the same as old one apparently,is available from 'House of Malt' website for £65 I think.My Dad says the 18 is smoothest whisky he has ever tasted...rumour is it may be discontinued soon...hope not!Just ordered Aberlour Casg Annamh 1(yummy)..and Glenfarclas 105 (strong but smooth) off Amazon,both very good.Have you ever tried Glen Garioch 12,48% abv?....its rather good!

• Obiscott Member Joined: 22.07.2016Posts: 4CollectionObiscott's CollectionRatings: 6
    Options

@Ian_Crombie I will pretty much grab whatever they put out.  Really like all their different experiments.  Did not know they were re-releasing this one.   I will watch for it here but will have to see if it makes its way across the pond. 

• bedlamborn Member bedlamborn Joined: 18.09.2016Posts: 611Collectionbedlamborns CollectionRatings: 21
    Options

@Ian_Crombie 

Never tried a Glen garioch whisky. Not that common in Sweden.

Don't think that they will disontinue the 18 year old Glendronach, but soon the whisky for the 18 year old will just be 18 year old. This is due to the distillery closure 22 years ago. The bottle that i bought i at least 21 years old whisky in.

• Chiro Member Joined: 27.07.2018Posts: 15Ratings: 0
    Options

@bedlamborn 

i just bought another two bottles of Glendronach 18. One of my faves now. Horst’s review of it tipped me over the edge :-)

bedlamborn liked that
  • Ian_Crombie
    Topic creator
    Member Ian_Crombie
    Options

@Chiro probably better than 15 Revival people say,as new Rivival not as good as old one.GlenD 18 is very good,one of my dads favourites too!

bedlamborn liked that
  • Chiro Member Joined: 27.07.2018Posts: 15Ratings: 0
    , edited October 28 2018 at 11:37AM
    Options

@Ian_Crombie 

Sure is a good one.