Does anyone know anything about this bottle of whisky?

• hazelbrookinc
    Topic creator

So I have this bottle of Lionstone Whisky that I obtained and I can not for the life of me find the value. It still has the federal reserve sticker on top of the bottle. Im assuming its from the 30's-40's. Does anyone have any idea on the value or possibly able to provide me with more information?imageimageoimage imageimage

• horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options

@hazelbrookinc I may be wrong. But this one looks like a cheap bottle for the mass market. If you can't google it, then there might be no particular value in it.

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
  • hazelbrookinc
    Topic creator
    Options

@hazelbrookinc 

I have googled it many times. I havent been able to find any info on lionstone products with the exception of the decor items they had available.

I appreciate your feedback. I really do. I was hoping it was a rarity and nothing "mainstream" as I am not looking to sell it, however I would like to display it at my bar.

If you find out any info that I am unaware of, please let me know.

Thank you so much for your time.

• bedlamborn Member bedlamborn Joined: 18.09.2016Posts: 611Collectionbedlamborns CollectionRatings: 21
    Options

@hazelbrookinc 

One way to get more information is to contact a Bourbon society or something similar just to see if they have some information which is not available on the internet.