Glenfarclas/Macallan

• Highlander_2
    Topic creator

Hi there,just got a Glenfarclas 15 yr old delivered yesterday and on impulse,just before going to sleep ordered Macallan 12 Sherry Oak Cask 43% (£61)...the latter is one of Horsts faves,and he like Glenfarclas too.So heres to some quality single malt sipping over next couple of months.....if they last that long.These two bottles MUST be savoured I think,for maximum enjoyment!

• horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options

@Highlander Very good choice.

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
  • Highlander_2
    Topic creator
    Options

@horst_s thank you so much....I love your review videos!This Glenf 15 is very nice...just smelling and sipping a "small" one.Feels like a smooth cureall medicine,with a big kick!!Even during Prohibition in 1920 s...whisky wasnt banned,as it was classed as a medicine....True I hope.Was in Elgin a month ago on holiday,in Gordon& Mcphail..there was a 1936 Mortlach for £12,400!!!!Will savour my £48 bottle...great value for 15 yr old 46%,best one so far.Macallan 12 yr Sherry Cask 43% being delivered soon.I think you liked that one!!!!!My dad has always drank Macallan and is 89 in two weeks!Bis spater....wiedersehen!