Hello guys!

• GBravo
    Topic creator

Hi!
    Nice community over here. Im GBravo from Portugal, always been a whisky lover just like my dad and my grandpa.. its in our blood we think eheheh
    I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but i have a bottle of Jack Daniels Monogram 2004 edition, boxed and sealed. I would like to know, if i should keep it beacuse it would increase value over time or should i sell it? We can find a few bottles selling online for between 700-800 pounds.

Thank you for your help! Greetings.

taufik_maulana liked that
  • horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options

Welcome!

This is a difficult question. The prices of whiskies and whiskeys depend on the actual wealth and available cash of the collectors. There is a visible dependency between stock prices at the major stock exchanges and the value of whisky bottles.

In the moment we are getting closer to the end of a bullish market. The times are good to sell and take the money with you. If you can wait for another cycle you will even get more in the very end :smile:

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
  • GBravo
    Topic creator
    Options

Thank you for your honest answer. To be honest i think im going to keep it for some time and who knows if for about 10-15years it may worth double the money. If not its a win win situation, and to celebrate all that wait, i will open it and pleasure myself with that gift from the gods lol Best regards!

• andyb01 Member andyb01 Joined: 21.08.2015Posts: 65Collectionandyb01s CollectionRatings: 0
    Options

welcome to the forum

• [Deleted User] Joined: 26.08.2016Posts: 0CollectionEmpty Bottle ClubRatings: 160
    Options

@jackthomas

Welcome Jack!

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets. (Ron Swanson)
  • Mathis Member Mathis Joined: 26.10.2016Posts: 105Ratings: 33
  • [Deleted User] Joined: 04.12.2016Posts: 0CollectionJohn's CollectionRatings: 0
    Options

@GBravo

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay.

SCOTT: I found this on Ganymood, er, Ganymede.
    TOMAR: What is it?
    SCOTT: Well, it's, er. (peers at it, sniffs it) It's green.
  • [Deleted User] Joined: 26.08.2016Posts: 0CollectionEmpty Bottle ClubRatings: 160
    Options

This thread should be renamed "Spammer Section." :mad:

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets. (Ron Swanson)