Greetings fellow whisky nerds!

• asagacious1
    Topic creator
    Member asagacious1

i

I apologize in advance if this is not the place for this type of post and I would be very grateful to anyone who can direct me appropriately.
    First of all I'm a long time reader but first time poster so thanks for the years of great info. The reason for this post is that a recent spell of bad health and medical bills has led me to make a decision between selling my car or some of my personal whiskey collection. I chose to keep the car for the obvious reasons and must let a couple bottles go. With that being said I have 2 sealed bottles of Pappy Van Winkle up for grabs. 1-23 year bottle and 1-20 year bottle. I believe both were bottled last year and they will include the felt bags. Bottles are mint with only a small imperfection on the 20year label. I can get pictures of the bottles tonight and post them tomorrow. Would prefer a sale in CA and I will drive to meet you. Would also prefer to sell together. No low ballers. I know what it's worth. Thanks for looking!

Cheers

• DaFin Member Joined: 23.05.2016Posts: 103CollectionDaFins CollectionRatings: 15
    Options

@asagacious1

Hi. You can try online whisky auctions for better prices to your bottles.  There are many on the Internet and on mobile apps as well.  Good luck with your auctions.