Sláinte

• Aldo
    Topic creator
    Member Aldo
    Joined: 19.01.2015Posts: 2CollectionAldos CollectionRatings: 0
    , edited January 19 2015 at 3:53AM

Hello,
    My name is Aldo. A bit about me...
    I'm a middle aged Californian that is a fan of and enjoys the finer things that life has to offer. I have given up smoking and with that my 1500 count cigar collection. However, I haven't give up fine spirits, fast cars, fine food and good friends.
    I collect niche colognes, have a couple nice sports cars. an expanding whisky collection and put in many hours in my occupation to allow these indulgences.
    I'm a Director for a Disaster Restoration Response and Recovery Company that handles large commercial emergencies. As you can imagine it can be chaotic, demanding and stressful. I enjoy seeking out interesting whisky and sharing it with friends as one of my releases and pleasures.
    I've enjoyed Horst Luenings vlogs immensely on the subject matter and always find his opinions insightful, educational and entertaining.
    I have 3 antique cabinets that house my expressions. I've included this one which is a 1903 Secretary from Essex, England. One other houses more Scotch and the last hard to find and high end Bourbons and Scotches. Extra's of the same expressions I keep in a closet.
    Thanks for looking in

• ben_2 Guest, Administrator ben_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 271Collectionbens CollectionRatings: 92
    Options

Welcome to the forum:biggrin:

Disaster Restoration Response ... Are you like the Swat team for earthquakes?

I work for whisky.com
  • Aldo
    Topic creator
    Member Aldo
    Joined: 19.01.2015Posts: 2CollectionAldos CollectionRatings: 0
    , edited January 19 2015 at 8:48AM
    Options
    "ben" wrote:
    Welcome to the forum:biggrin:

Disaster Restoration Response ... Are you like the Swat team for earthquakes?

I kind of am. Boots on the ground, 1st responder

Attached picture is from the Asiana Airline crash clean up we did at the San Francisco Airport

Asiana1.jpg 152.3K
  • Heidjer Member Heidjer Joined: 05.07.2014Posts: 39CollectionHeidjer's CollectionRatings: 0
    Options

Hi Aldo, welcome to the forum!