Hello from Germany

• wb70
    Topic creator
    Member wb70

Hello malt mates!

Being quite active in the German forum for some time now I am curious how this one develops.

Best regards

• ben_2 Guest, Administrator ben_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 271Collectionbens CollectionRatings: 92
    Options

Nice to have you here.

Currently the website is developing in the Distillery section and the Information Section.
    In the distilleries I want to create a lot of distillery pages with information on all the distilleries. I am currently working on C (finally finished A+B).
    Also I want to create more pages on the casks finishes. I am trying to release one article about one Type of cask every Saturday.

So the news on Whisky.com are spread like this:
    Mon: Horst Whisky Tasting
    Tue: Horst Whisky Tasting
    Wed: Horst Whisky Tasting
    Thu: (Somtimes new Pages that have been translated from Whisky.de and Horst's Whisky Book)
    Fri: Horst Whisky Tasting
    Sat: Page about Cask maturation
    Sun: Horst Whisky Tasting

There are a few projects that will include User interaction, but they are not quite finished. But I will keep you update about this in the forum

CU
    Ben

I work for whisky.com
    wb70 liked that
  • Heidjer Member Heidjer Joined: 05.07.2014Posts: 39CollectionHeidjer's CollectionRatings: 0
    Options

Welcome here, racoon :lol:

wb70 liked that
  • SanctTom Member SanctTom Joined: 19.07.2014Posts: 176Ratings: 0
    Options

Hello again - nice to see you here! :biggrin:

And malt does more than Milton can To justify God's ways to man. (A. E. Housman)
    wb70 liked that
  • Unknown Joined: -Ratings:
    Options

Welcome to the forum, Mr Racoon.

wb70 liked that