- Gold Route
    - Adventurer Blend

where can i find and buy these??
    Any help would be great
    Thanks
    Adam

• horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options

Sorry, I have no idea. If bottles are not imported into a continent, it is very difficult to find somebody who is willing to do this. The main reason is the duty, which has to be paid on the entrance of the bottle into the particular country.

Try to ask friends to buy them in the Travel Value. Or buy the cheapest international ticket (which will still cost reasonable money from Australia) and import them yourself. And please don't forget to pay duty at the customs :wink:

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
  • adz2332
    Topic creator
    Options
    "horst_s" wrote:
    Sorry, I have no idea. If bottles are not imported into a continent, it is very difficult to find somebody who is willing to do this. The main reason is the duty, which has to be paid on the entrance of the bottle into the particular country.

Try to ask friends to buy them in the Travel Value. Or buy the cheapest international ticket (which will still cost reasonable money from Australia) and import them yourself. And please don't forget to pay duty at the customs :wink:

Thanks for the reply!

Yer im asking as many people as i can and seeing if anyone is travailing. i know they can be bought in the duty free places in Australia but no where else.