It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Macallan2. Bowmore3. Highland Park4. Glendronach5. LagavulinThe sequence changes from month to month as the distilleries change over the years.
1. Macallan2. Balvenie3. Talisker 4. Bruichladdich 5. Glenfarclas
1. Glendronach2. Longrow3. Laphroaig4. Port Charlotte5. Caol Ila
1. Bowmore2. Laphroaig3. Ben Nevis4. Lagavulin5. Glenfarclas
1. Lagavulin2. Glenfarclas3. Glendronach4. Macallan5. Talisker
So far, I do have a tendency toward four distilleries, which are (alphabetically):BowmoreEdradourHammerschmiede (Glen Els)LaphroaigContenders for the fifth spot would be BenRiachBunnahabhainMacallanSpringbankTaliskerBut of those I haven't tasted enough to draw a conclusion, although I liked all whiskies that I tasted of those distilleries.
1. Talisker2. Talisker3. Talisker4. Talisker5. Talisker
1. Springbank2. Glendronach3. Glenfarclas4.+5. Not sure yet.
in my very short time of seriously drinking whisky i have come to love:5. Aberlour4. Lagavulin 3. Macallan2. Bruichladdich1. Oban
Copyright © 1994-2017Whisky.com Media GmbH & Co. KG
Am Grundwassersee 4 · DE 82402 Seeshaupt · Germany
Advertising on Whisky.com