Greetings from The Netherlands, and bringing a new whisky documentary!

• DavidTheDutchman
    Topic creator
    Member DavidTheDutchman

Hello! My name is David, I am a 25 year old recently graduated filmmaker from The Netherlands.
    I would like to share my short graduation documentary film about an independent Dutch whiskymaker in the process of creating his very first whisky. The film is really aimed at knowledgeable whisky aficionados, that's why I turn to you folks to get honest feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Cheers!

hwchoy liked that
  • hwchoy Member hwchoy Joined: 28.07.2015Posts: 462CollectionHeng Wah’s CollectionRatings: 3
    Options
    "DavidTheDutchman" wrote:
    Hello! My name is David, I am a 25 year old recently graduated filmmaker from The Netherlands.
    I would like to share my short graduation documentary film about an independent Dutch whiskymaker in the process of creating his very first whisky. The film is really aimed at knowledgeable whisky aficionados, that's why I turn to you folks to get honest feedback.

Cheers!

we are looking forward to it!

• horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options
    "DavidTheDutchman" wrote:

Cheers!

Can you give us a link to the video please?

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
  • kroman Member Joined: 16.04.2016Posts: 261Collectionkromans CollectionRatings: 21
    Options
    "horst_s" wrote:
    Can you give us a link to the video please?

It's under the International Whisky thread of the forum:

"You can view the trailer here:
    And the entire documentary is available for free here: "