Hello guys, I have some feedbacks to this website

• X_dwhisky
    Topic creator
    Member X_dwhisky
    Joined: 15.04.2016Posts: 16CollectionX_d's CollectionRatings: 56

I'm a newcomer, I like this website so much because of two elements. Firstly is the picture, which I could locate the exact bottle and version that I want to read. Secondly is the icons comment system, very impressive and clear.
    But I still have some recommendation to this website. It is about the rating system. After I have post my own rating and comments. I'd like to edit my comment again for several times, in order to reach my real experiences. However, I can't rewrite my comment under this website. So I m asking for that function.
    Thank you for your attention and your efforts in developing this website.

• horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options

Thank you for the praise. We are happy that you like this site.

We discussed this function for quite a time and came to the conclusion, that it would be better to add another rating than to change the first one. Feel free to add a line to the notes, that you got additional impressions after tasting through the bottle. You might also add ratings with water as well as neat..

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
  • X_dwhisky
    Topic creator
    Member X_dwhisky
    Joined: 15.04.2016Posts: 16CollectionX_d's CollectionRatings: 56
    Options
    "horst_s" wrote:
    Thank you for the praise. We are happy that you like this site.

We discussed this function for quite a time and came to the conclusion, that it would be better to add another rating than to change the first one. Feel free to add a line to the notes, that you got additional impressions after tasting through the bottle. You might also add ratings with water as well as neat..

Danke schoen!