30 Year Old Whisky

2»
  • Quin Member Quin Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 91Ratings: 0
    Options

You won't go wrong with all of them, but who knows what you like the most personally?

I can't tell you something about the ones you mentioned. I got a sample from all of them, but i didn't tried one of them yet. Just because i want to wait to get more experience so i can rate them better. That's also what i would recommend to you. Wait with that difficult and expensive malts.

I can recommend the Glenglassaugh 30 because it's a fantastic Whisky and its a lot cheaper than the others. Also this is maybe one of the last chances to taste an old Glenglassaugh from the time before they went silent. For the remaining $ you can buy other Whiskies to get more experienced. :wink:

regards.. ..and sorry for bad english
  • Glenben_2
    Topic creator
    Member Glenben_2
    Joined: 02.10.2015Posts: 15CollectionBen's Whisky CollectionRatings: 1
    Options
    "Quin" wrote:
    You won't go wrong with all of them, but who knows what you like the most personally?

I can't tell you something about the ones you mentioned. I got a sample from all of them, but i didn't tried one of them yet. Just because i want to wait to get more experience so i can rate them better. That's also what i would recommend to you. Wait with that difficult and expensive malts.

I can recommend the Glenglassaugh 30 because it's a fantastic Whisky and its a lot cheaper than the others. Also this is maybe one of the last chances to taste an old Glenglassaugh from the time before they went silent. For the remaining $ you can buy other Whiskies to get more experienced. :wink:

Thank you all for the input! I ended up purchasing a bottle of the current Highland Park 30 Year Old. I was at my local retailer last week and they happened to have it marked on sale from $900 USD to $600 USD. While it is far more than I typically spend on a single malt, it truly is a stunning whisky that I am excited to have for special occasions.

2»