Cragganmore

• andyb01
    Topic creator
    Member andyb01
    Joined: 21.08.2015Posts: 65Collectionandyb01s CollectionRatings: 0

Horst / Ben and all others on here who have tasted this

what are your opinions on the 12 year old Cragganmore i just recently tasted this for the first time and i really enjoyed it, i am beginning to think i think the fruity and honey and sweet tasting whisky's

• ben_2 Guest, Administrator ben_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 271Collectionbens CollectionRatings: 92
    Options

I didn't have it for many years, but I think I quite liked it. I just cannot give you that many details because back then I just didn't enjoy it very much. Horst is unavailable at the moment, but I just ordered a bottle from our storage for him to taste after he is back.

I work for whisky.com
  • Maximilien Member Maximilien Joined: 19.01.2016Posts: 16Ratings: 0
    Options
    "andyb01" wrote:
    Horst / Ben and all others on here who have tasted this

what are your opinions on the 12 year old Cragganmore i just recently tasted this for the first time and i really enjoyed it, i am beginning to think i think the fruity and honey and sweet tasting whisky's

you should try dalwhinnie 15 then

• pasvraiment Member pasvraiment Joined: 05.11.2015Posts: 26Collectionpasvraiments CollectionRatings: 0
    Options

Its a nice alternative to all the double maturation and all the finishes out there. I remember thinking it was a lot about the cereal, a nice mouth coating... Nice to taste is then retaste JWGreen and JWBlack.