Greetings and Thank You

• dramman
    Topic creator
    Joined: 25.09.2015Posts: 4Collectiondrammans CollectionRatings: 0

Greetings from the USA.

I would first wish to thank Horst and the others at whisky.com who provide such a wealth of information. I thoroughly enjoy your videos, Horst.

I am 45 and have just recently began my whisky tasting adventure. Unknown to me at the time, my past experience has primed me well for enjoying the nuances of whisky; as a younger man, I tasted bourbons often. In my thirties a coworker introduced me to sherries and ports culminating with a trip to Spain.

I have German ancestry and was fortunate enough to visit your beautiful country in the late 1980s.

Than you again. I look forward to participating in such a fine forum.

• SanctTom Member SanctTom Joined: 19.07.2014Posts: 176Ratings: 0
    Options

Welcome to the forum!
    I sincerely hope you enjoy participating! :smile:

And malt does more than Milton can To justify God's ways to man. (A. E. Housman)
  • horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options
    "dramman" wrote:
    I would first wish to thank Horst and the others at whisky.com who provide such a wealth of information. I thoroughly enjoy your videos, Horst.

Thank you for the praise. That motivates for the upcoming week.

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
  • ben_2 Guest, Administrator ben_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 271Collectionbens CollectionRatings: 92
    Options

Thank you welcome to the forum

I work for whisky.com
  • andyb01 Member andyb01 Joined: 21.08.2015Posts: 65Collectionandyb01s CollectionRatings: 0
    Options

welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it

• astroke Member Joined: 14.11.2015Posts: 3Ratings: 0
    Options

Greetings from Canada

Have been following Horst for years and find his Vlogs essential to my Whiskey choices

Cheers

• ben_2 Guest, Administrator ben_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 271Collectionbens CollectionRatings: 92
    Options
    "astroke" wrote:
    Greetings from Canada

Have been following Horst for years and find his Vlogs essential to my Whiskey choices

Cheers

For Years? Do you speak German?

I work for whisky.com
  • andyb01 Member andyb01 Joined: 21.08.2015Posts: 65Collectionandyb01s CollectionRatings: 0
    Options

welcome to the forum enjoy.

Willkommen im Forum zu genießen.