Hello!

• Martin8832
    Topic creator
    Member Martin8832

Hi, I am here from the youtube channel Whisky.com and I am curious. Are their any good malt liquor drinks that are fairly cheap but great tasting? I don't like anything dry or bland. I like my drinks with a sweet flavor like Bacardi Silver or something.. Also why is Johnny Walker Blue label so darn expensive???

• ben_2 Guest, Administrator ben_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 271Collectionbens CollectionRatings: 92
    Options

Hello,

welcome to the forum. Upstate New York. Have you ever had the Hudson Whisky? I had two last week and they will be on the channel in the next weeks. But unfortunately I could not visit them when I was over in the states doing the Distillery tour.

I work for whisky.com
  • Martin8832
    Topic creator
    Member Martin8832
    Options
    "ben" wrote:
    Hello,

welcome to the forum. Upstate New York. Have you ever had the Hudson Whisky? I had two last week and they will be on the channel in the next weeks. But unfortunately I could not visit them when I was over in the states doing the Distillery tour.

Hi, No I haven't.. I honestly don't know what drink is the best.. I'm into the sweet stuff really.. I like some wines as well.. Most of the drinks I get are from the store. Like I get Bacardi Silver, and Smirknoff.. I wanna try new brands but I don't know what to get.