Is there anything else like Friends of Laphroaig ?

• andylear
    Topic creator

Hello all.

We have just built a bar in the back garden and I thought it would be fun to have a book with photos, a guest book, a poem and various other stuff in. I did some (free) qualifications like the tipsy.com and app.ananasacademy.com and downloaded the certifiates and put them in the book. I made the bar a Friend of Laphroaig and have the certificate for that in the book too. Rather than spending £25 on a bottle of Jack Daniel's number 7 I splurged an extra three quid on getting a limited edition No. 6, registered the bottle and (you guessed it) have the certificate for that in the book too. 

Does anyone know of any (ideally free) downloadable stuff that I can add to the book? I particularly like the friend of laphroaig certificate because it is funny, going on (as it does) about protective headgear for low flying geese and an anchor to stop yourself being blown into the sea and string for keeping otters out of your trousers.

That said, anything that is visually interesting and could mention the name of the bar would be of interest.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks

Andy