Sherry Platinum has a Great taste

• whisky_World
    Topic creator
    Member whisky_World
    Joined: 11.02.2021Posts: 1Collectionwhisky_Worlds CollectionRatings: 1
    , edited February 11 2021 at 7:54AM

225x224 (Origina

225x224 (Origina

Hatched traditionally by the master blender's inspirational hands, Sherry Platinum premium blended whisky is textured silky in golden yellow fossils colorimage gives the rich and round mouth feel complexity on the top like dew on grass.

• MsAkagi Member MsAkagi Joined: 07.04.2021Posts: 1Ratings: 0
    Options

@whisky_World Is it available in online stores?

• NERV Member NERV Joined: 26.03.2021Posts: 1Ratings: 0
    , edited April 8 2021 at 8:42AM
    Options

@MsAkagi I bought it from wine-searcher at a very good price, but I saw it on htf as well. The taste is really exceptional. It leaves a very smooth feeling and an incomparable freshness. I suppose that is thanks to hazelnuts and rose petals mixture. Anyway, you should definitely try it. Even if you're not an amateur of strong drinks, you can try using it for many other different purposes. For instance you ca use it for whiskey fondue, classic whiskey cream or other dishes like https://www.lolacovington.com/top-10-most-popular-cocktails/. Sherry Platinum has a wonderful texture for cooking, so give it a try!

• Instrument_ZZKD Member Instrument_ZZKD Joined: 16.06.2023Posts: 1Ratings: 0
    Options

Jasmine scented whiskey

I try to use re-501 rotary evaporator to extract jasmine fragrance, add it to whiskey, and taste its flavor

• nimei_wang Member nimei_wang Joined: 27.06.2023Posts: 1Ratings: 0
    Options

I bought it from wine-searcher at a very good price, but I saw it on htf as well. The taste is really exceptional. It leaves a very smooth feeling and an incomparable freshness. I suppose that is thanks to hazelnuts and rose petals mixture. Anyway, you should definitely try it. Even if you're not an amateur of strong drinks, you can try using it for many other different purposes. For instance you ca use it for whiskey fondue, classic whiskey cream or other dishes like Short Path Distillation Unit and mini rotary evaporator. Sherry Platinum has a wonderful texture for cooking, so give it a try!