Old Forester Birthday Bourbon 2017

• Cohiba_2
    Topic creator
    Member Cohiba_2

Hey All...

Has anyone got to try Old Forester Birthday Bourbon 2017?   Here in Oklahoma the Birthday Bourbon is somewhat rare.   All of the other Old Foresters are on the shelves but the Birthday Bourbon ....well it's almost impossible.

I have a chance to purchase some....as my liquor store buddy has three bottles and is letting me purchase one of them.  Is it worth it?  Pro's and Con's on this please.  All to almost all of the reviews I have read or watched on Youtube and been VERY favorable toward this bourbon....specifically talking about the BB.

Thanks and cheers!!

• Sigeorge Member Sigeorge Joined: 21.11.2017Posts: 2Ratings: 0
    Options

Hi everyone, I just need your help.  I have been looking for a perfect gift for my father who is a hardcore traveler and a Liquor Drinker. I can guess that you guys can help me. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

• _jakew Member _jakew Joined: 21.11.2017Posts: 2Ratings: 0
    Options

Sigeorge said:

Hi everyone, I just need your help.  I have been looking for a perfect gift for my father who is a hardcore traveler and a Liquor Drinker. I can guess that you guys can help me. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hey Sigeorge!    I bought this amazing decanter  for my brother's birthday gift and he liked it so much. Your will going to love it! I got it from One Fibe, check this out! https://www.onefibe.com/collections/beer/products/pgsp