Where do I buy collectable bottles?

• brook67halston
    Topic creator

Where do I buy collectible bottles? An online trusted site.

thank you

Looking for collectable bottles
  • horst_s_2 Administrator horst_s_2 Joined: 01.07.2014Posts: 507Ratings: 661
    Options

Sorry! I can not recommend any site for buying collectors bottles. I hear quite often about fakes, which are sold thru online and offline auctions. If you read the terms and conditions on these websites then nobody really takes responsibility about the authenticity of any bottle.

What I would do is searching the web about the names of the potential companies and if there had been some issues in the past. Everyone who might have been cheated would have made waves about his experience. If you do not find complaints, then it is a good sign but no proof.

Kind regards, Horst Luening, Master Taster, Whisky.com
  • frenchtoaster Member Joined: 03.04.2019Posts: 1Ratings: 0
    Options

horst_s said:

Sorry! I can not recommend any site for buying collectors bottles. I hear quite often about fakes, which are sold thru online and offline auctions. If you read the terms and conditions on these websites then nobody really takes responsibility about the authenticity of any bottle.

What I would do is searching the web about the names of the potential companies and if there had been some issues in the past. Everyone who might have been cheated would have made waves about his experience. If you do not find complaints, then it is a good sign but no proof.

Im bumping a very old threat instead of starting a new one.

Does anyone know good stores (not online) in Germany where you can buy RARE japanese whiskeys?
    Yamazaki 25/50 - Karuizawa - Hanyu...etc etc