7 New Bottles In 7 Months But I Need Your Help To Decide. Please Help!
I am going to be purchasing 7 new bottles of Scotch in the first 7 months of 2013. Your votes will decide which ones I purchase. I reserve the right to choose one bottle on my own. Here are the rules:
1) The price must be under $300 (or at least very close to it.)
2) I must be able to somehow get it in Dallas, Texas.
3) Please do not vote for more than 7 scotches, nor list more than one Scotch from the same brand. You can list less than seven though.
4) I will accept a vote for a blended Scotch but my preference is a single malt. (I do love Johnny Walker Blue)
5) There is no need to vote for Macallan 12 or 18 as I have several bottles already.
I appreciate your help and I will be keeping you informed on my endeavors. Thank You.
|suggestions, whisky suggestions|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Jack Daniels Bottles||mustangsally||Bourbons, Canadian, Tennessee, Collectibles and more...||24||11-12-2013 03:47 AM|
|Various Rare Johnnie Walker Bottles (Possible ******* Guide?)||Waynef-1975||Whisky Blends||6||12-02-2011 11:56 PM|
|Gift wrapped old bottles (1930-50??) of 12yr Glenlivet||jjsimon88||Single Malt Scotch Whisky||1||02-06-2011 01:30 AM|
|Whiskey Bottles - Any value?||moks445||Bourbons, Canadian, Tennessee, Collectibles and more...||3||10-11-2009 04:50 AM|
|Old Bottles||craftwithus||Single Malt Scotch Whisky||1||12-20-2008 04:15 PM|