Hello, I'm hoping someone here can help me. I've been searching the Internet and can't find a good consistent answer.
I recently came in the possession of some really old bottles of liquor. They were my Grandfathers who died back in the mid-80's. I'm just not sure how safe or dangerous they are. I'm more curious than anything, but I wouldn't mind tasting them to see if I would like them or not as they are not brands that I have ever seen. A couple are German (he was German).
Here is what I have:
- Ezra Brooks Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky 4 years old - Previously opened, corked bottle
- Mouquin Brandy 10 years old - Previously opened, corked bottle
- Walker's DeLuxe Bourbon Aged 8 Years - Previously opened, corked bottle (looks slightly cloudy)
- Bouchet Naturmild Weinbrand - Previously opened, screw top bottle
- Chronik Kaiserbirn Likor - Previously opened, screw top bottle
Any help would be appreciated!