For my graduation paper I compare the Scottish drinking culture with the Bavarian one. The following questions are important for me and I really hope you have some answers for me...
1) Do the people of Scotland really Identify with whisky?
2) Is it right to claim, that whisky is a fundamental part of Scottish society?
3) Are there differences between age groups? Do young people tend to care as much about whisky as adults or elderly people?
4) What is the Scot's favourite place to have a dram (Pub or home or ..) ?
5) Is it a man's drink or do the Scottish ladys share the passion?
Thank you very much for taking the time here and excuse my English