7 New Bottles In 7 Months But I Need Your Help To Decide. Please Help!
I am going to be purchasing 7 new bottles of Scotch in the first 7 months of 2013. Your votes will decide which ones I purchase. I reserve the right to choose one bottle on my own. Here are the rules:
1) The price must be under $300 (or at least very close to it.)
2) I must be able to somehow get it in Dallas, Texas.
3) Please do not vote for more than 7 scotches, nor list more than one Scotch from the same brand. You can list less than seven though.
4) I will accept a vote for a blended Scotch but my preference is a single malt. (I do love Johnny Walker Blue)
5) There is no need to vote for Macallan 12 or 18 as I have several bottles already.
I appreciate your help and I will be keeping you informed on my endeavors. Thank You.
The Balvenie Portwood
The Macallan Cask Strength (discontinued but still available)
Laphroaig Quarter Cask
Glenrothes 85 MIGHT still be available somewhere.
Highland Park 18 (or 25 if you're feeling flush!)
I'm already at 7? Dang...
Ardbeg Uegdail (sp)
Highland Park 18
Quite scary how these have been in my last most recent purchases :D
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:59 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.