Valuations Of Some Cool Drams
I have been out of circulation for some time with regard to single malts. I used to know the regional director of the Scotch Malt Society (good person to know esp. if you want to taste their proprietary, annual bottling). I have six unopened bottles and was wondering what they are now worth given the escalation in price over the last ten years. All bottle are in pristine condition with original cases and are distillery bottlings unless noted. They are:
1. Bowmore 30 year, black ceramic bottle in the black case with red lining
2. Springbank 25 year, in the older squat/short bottle with orginal wooden case
3. Springbank 21 year, standard bottling
4. 1970 Signatory bottling, Tamdhu 27 year, sherry cask
5. 1963 Gordon & MacPhail bottling, 30 year Ardbeg
6. 1965 Connoisseurs Choice bottling, 23 year Glen Albyn
Thanks in advance for the help! :)
No, the guy I knew was Greg, but Alan's name is familiar. Thanks for your comments on the Springbank. It has always been one of my favorite distilleries. I also like the obscure Longrow, which is also out of the Springbank distillery (I think).
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:35 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.