Help With My Vintage Black And White
i dont know much about it it says john buchannons black and white its gallon sized.. i heard it may date to 1915 its unopened
i dont know how to put pictures on here but email me at email@example.com and i will send u pics
i ultimately want to sell this bottle
There are a couple ways to post pictures:
1) After writing your post look below your comment area and you will see a button called Manage Attachments.
2) Click on the button and you will see 4 areas to upload load files.
3) Once you choose the image from your computer, click on the "Upload Image button".
4) Once the image is uploaded you will see the image name under "Current Attachments"
5) Click on the Close Window button and the bottom and post your image. I will include one at the bottom:
As a link (URL):
The Second way to post an image from and existing URL web address:
1) First find the picture on the webpage and right click your mouse over it. Click on "Properties" at the bottom of the dropdown window.
2) Copy the entire address (URL) of the picture. It will look like this: http://whisky.com/images/whiskylogoA.gif
3) In your reply to this post you will see an icon that looks like a mountain. http://www.whisky.com/forum/images/e...nsertimage.gif
Click on it and post the address that you copied for your picture.
thanks heres a picture
hoping this works
Hi there! Thanks for the photos of your Black & White whisky - we will have it dated for you :D
Diageo's archive department (they hold the records of James Buchanan & Co. Ltd., as well as the company’s historic bottle collection) has dated your bottle from the late 1960s. They couldn't see it very clearly in the image (not sure if it has faded), but there should be a gold Royal Crest at the top of the label on the front of the bottle. Also, below this there should be a statement to say that Buchanan’s are whisky suppliers ‘by appointment’ to HM The Queen. This is a reference to the current Queen, who was first granted this Royal Warrant in 1955. The labels on your bottle are in keeping with those in their collection that were designed and first used on the Black & White bottle in 1965-1966. Therefore, your bottle will have been produced sometime between 1965 and 1970, when the style of the labeling was redesigned again.
How old is my bottle of whiskey
I too have a bottle of Black and white whiskey that looks quite old. I have taken photos and would love to know how old it is and how much would it be worth. How can I send you the photos.
thank you kind regards
Hello Lindsey, We are happy to have your bottle of Black & White dated, but need photos. You'll need to register first and once your account is approved, you will be able to post. Let me know if you need help.
Hi, I also have two very old bottles of Black and White which I am interested in having dated. I have been trying to post on the site and also have emailed you jojo. I have pics of the bottles, and both are appointed to his majesty the King.
With the help of Jojo and her contact, they have dated my bottles to 1915-1921. One of the bottles are in great condition and shows no sign of evaporation. Now I'll have to find out what they are valued at. Thanks again for the help.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:15 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.