View Full Version : Black and White- trying to date ???
10-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi, this bottle of 'Black and White' was given to me by my Dad, who was given it by his gradnfather who we think received it on his 21st, (approx 1930)
How do I attach a photo of it (as Jepg?)
Any help?? thanks,
Hey there! Try the below and let me know how it goes...
1) Click on the paperclip icon - to the right of the smiley face
2) Click on Browse to find the photos on your computer
3) Select your photo
4) Click on upload
5) If it doesn't attach, you photo is likely too big - re-size and try again
6) Once it has attached, close the pop-up window
7) Click on the paperclip icon again - you should see your Manage Attachments" If it's just one photo, click on it and it will be placed where your cursor is (you won't actually see the photo until you Preview Post or Submit Reply)
8) If you have more than one photo, just click on Insert All
10-15-2010, 08:38 AM
here is a photo of the label, any help, greatly appreciated!!
Thanks for the photo - can you also get one of the closure being used?
10-16-2010, 01:16 AM
Here is the photo.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.