View Full Version : Bells Old Scotch Whiskey
09-17-2010, 01:42 PM
hello i have a bottle of Bells Old Scotch Whiskey and was wondering if you could tell me what it is worth, the bottle is unopened I beleive the label was advertised between 1951-52 as i have seen it on the Bells website, but as for its actual age i am unsure i have taken picture of the serial number and several other photos but am unsure how to upload my pictures plases can someone help me with this.
hope to hear from someone soon Theresa
Teresa, we can certainly try to have your bottle of Bell's dated, but we do need to see photos. First, in order to upload images, try this:
1) Click on the paperclip icon - to the right of the smiley face
2) Click on Browse to find the photos on your computer
3) Select your photo
4) Click on upload
5) If it doesn't attach, you photo is likely too big - re-size and try again
6) Once it has attached, close the pop-up window
7) Click on the paperclip icon again - you should see your Manage Attachments" If it's just one photo, click on it and it will be placed where your cursor is (you won't actually see the photo until you Preview Post or Submit Reply)
8) If you have more than one photo, just click on Insert All
Let me know how it goes! Jojo
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.